Friday, May 16, 2008
I'm not going for the clubbing thing later, I've got a Photography Club session afterall (:
I've got a load of homework - nothing new - but I guess I'll only start doing it tomorrow. If there's time, lol.
Edna Mode had her last writcom tutorial with us yesterday. It was pretty sad, we all liked her. She gave us back our marks and I was pretty surprised to find that I got pretty (or should I say very? tee hee) good marks in the tests.
We also got to meet our new tutorial teacher. Do you want to know something? I don't know her name. I know we were told her name about three times and she even flashed it up, but I...just...don't...friggin'...remember it. That just shows how much I like her. I think my entire tutorial group doesn't like her.
She told us we were YA (young adults) and she would treat us like some. This was one of her first sentences and it rubbed me off the wrong way already. "Call us teenagers! That's what we are. We're not adults. We're TEENS! Treat us like teenagers!" Sure, Romeo and Juliet were 13 and 12 years old respectively and were treated as fully-fledged adults, but that was 6 centuries ago and look what happened: they died!
And the way she speaks to us? She speaks to us like we're about 7 years old! Despite the first thing she promised us.
"Close your macbooks," she snapped at us 7 times, everytime we finished an online activity or someone opened their macbook during non-activity time. Hail Hitler! Let's Klingon-salute her.
"I've been here since 8.30am. At 8.55, I went out of the room to check. I thought I was in the wrong class," she said all angry-robot-like (this is what she sounds like, to me), about our punctuality. Get over it already, Adolfa. Was the last bit meant to be funny? Nobody laughed. How very sad.
I'm off to repaint my nails. They are still black ; my mother has apparently conceded that 17-year-old girls are old enough for nail polish afterall.
i thought the world of you
2:00 PM